Saturday, January 6, 2007

SeaFoam Part 2

74920 miles

Well, I finally got the car to pour out white smoke using the rest of the can of Seafoam. I had previously sucked up about an ounce of Seafoam using the vacuum hose that connects to the fuel pressure regulator (FPR) and that didn't seem to do too much. This time, I emptied the rest of the bottle of Seafoam, which was about a quarter of a pint. I killed the engine at least twice because I was rushing to suck up the fluid, so I would advise to take your time. When everything was sucked into the vacuum hose, the car had white smoke pouring out of the exhaust for just a couple of minutes.

So far while driving, the car seems a little bit smoother and the resistance or stickiness on the gas pedal seems to be improved.

I just ordered my AEM short ram intake, so when I get it, my goal will also be to do a throttle body cleaning.

No comments: